feel the burn

when we sprint 100m, we use our alactic system primarily. It is anaerobic i.e. it does not require oxygen. Anything around the 1-10s mark will fall here. When we sprint, more than 90% of the required energy comes from the Alactic system, with the other 2 contributing 10%.…